One of the finest acoustic scopes available, the 602 Cardiology model combines precision crafted performance with rugged durability.
The 602 features:
· Combination chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel
· Extra deep bell for unsurpassed low frequency response
· Ultra-sensitive diaphragm for greater amplification and crisper high frequency transmission
· Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
· Large internal bore stainless steel binaurals are fixed at 15º
· Custom molded bi-lumen 16" PVC tubing stays soft and flexible
· Double leaf internal spring construction reduces bulk and prevents kinking when folded
· Complete with one pair of PVC eartips and Adsoft deluxe PVC eartips in small and large sizes for ultimate in · wearing comfort and acoustic seal
· Spare diaphragm included
· Scope ID Tag included
· Weighs 7.5 oz.
· Overall length 25.5"
· Limited Lifetime Warranty on metal parts