The ABPM50 is a compact and light weight Ambulatory Blood Pressure monitor. The device design is based on Oscillometric measuring methods and provides an excellent clinical tool. The portability of this small device enables it to be easily taken anywhere with a patient.
- 24 hours ambulatory NIBP measure function
- Compact and portable, friendly interface, easy to use
- Automatic measuring and manual measuring functions
- High-definition colour TFT display, strong visibility
- Data storage of 300+ readings
- Data export to PC via USB cable and provided software (compatible with Windows 7 and 8) for data review, analysis, measure results, seeing trend graph, printing reports and other functions .
- The device can also display the following the following information: low power, alarm information, error information and time information.
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- NIBP measure unit: mmHg or kPa