The ANP150 Finger Pulse Oximeter is the perfect choice for on-the-spot SpO2 and Pulse Rate testing.
The unit's lightweight and small size means it can be easily carried in your pocket.
· One button operation
· Colour OLED 4 direction display with 6 modes.
· Displpays SpO2, PR, Bargraph, and SpO2 waveform
· Adjustable brightness
1. Display Mode: Color OLED 6 Direction Display
2. SpO2 measuring range: 35-100%
3. Pulse Ratio: 30-254 BPM
4. Pulse Waveform display: Bargraph display
5. Battery indication: OLED display
6. Power Requirements: 1.5V(A A A size )Alkali Batteries*2
7. Adaptable range: 2.6V-3.6V
8. Working current: =25mA
9. Resolution: SpO2: 1% Pulse Rate: 1bpm
10. Accuracy: SpO2: 70% to 100% (+, -)2digits, below 70% unspecified Pulse rate: (+, -)2bpm or(+, -) 2%(select larger)
11. Measurement at Low Perfusion: The values of SpO2 and pulse rate can be displayed properly when pulse saturation is at 0.4%.
12. Resistance to surrounding light: Deviation is smaller than 1%
13. Oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor condition and present lighting sources and that measured in dark room.
14. Automatic shutdown function: The device will power off automatically within 5 seconds when there is no finger in the device. I.
15. When working, the display direction can be changed by pressing the button shortly.
16. There are six modes of direction. J. In working irem, long press can change the lighteness of the screen.